Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Am Thankful……

- For a wonderful and loving family, and that we all have such a close relationship with each other. Not like creepy close but totally fun and healthy close ;)

- For a caring, supportive, loving, funny, and genuinely unique husband. Sorry ladies, I got the only T.H. in the world!

- For being optimistic and hopeful…….even when times and people would try to make you otherwise.

- Having a house over our heads and food on our table.

- For our cats. Call me a crazy cat lady, but these two felines are part of our family and bring so much happiness and laughter to our lives.



- For our health and the health of our family and friends.

- That we are able to spend the holidays with our family.

- For simple gestures of kindness.

- For awesome online deals during the holidays. Shopping online whilst sitting in your P.J.’s and eating cookies is the ONLY way to shop.

- For the amazing relationship I have with my sister and the bond that we share.



- For people who still have manners. Please, thank you, yes ma’am, no sir.

- For the U.S. men and women overseas.

- For the growing relationships I have with my brothers now that they are older. So far away and so young, it is nice we can now connect.

- I am thankful I am related to this little girl below because she is SO stink'n cute. And I am thankful I get to see pictures like these.





- For having good people in my life that remain positive and supportive.

- For my wonderful friends and seeing these friendships blossom over the years.

- That our Christmas decorations are up and Christmas music is playing!

- For online social outlets that allow you to connect with new and interesting people. Ok….for blogging!

- That T. and I can just be our crazy selves anywhere/anytime. Even when fighting off Polar Bears at The Lights Before Christmas :) (cell phone pics)




- For believing in a better world for me and our (one day) children.

- For the powerfulness that is laughter.

- And most of all I am thankful for love. To be loved. To give love. To show love in all I do.


I hope each of you also have many things to be thankful for this year and I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment