Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Love.....

The weather right now!

We always complain, and rightfully so, about the crappy weather we have had lately but I would like to give a shout out to how wonderful it has been the past few days!

Last night, (well the past few nights) I have driven home with the sun brightly shinning down! I had my sunglasses on, my music cranked, and my moon roof open! I got my Vitamin D from the sun and just smelled the fresh crisp air!

"ahhhhh"

It was perfect! I totally love driving around in the winter on sunny days with my windows down to breathe in the crisp air, it just feels so lovely!

So thank you weather for being so fantastic these past few days! Now please don't go back to the way you have been this winter, I rather enjoy this side of you!

5 comments:

  1. I walked to class yesterday with just a hoodie on. It felt sooo nice! But then it got shockingly cold again around 6:30, and I was very sad about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you say that you were a sad panda?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it made me a sad panda. Very much so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you! I have been walking around without a coat on (outside) all day.

    We've had blue skies for three days in a row now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Love the weather! It feels like the earth is alive again!

    ReplyDelete