Thursday, March 06, 2008

I Love.....




Our Curved Shower Curtain Rod!

We first saw one of these a couple years ago at a hotel and decided we HAD to have one! At the time, they were hard to find, but in the past year you can find these wonderful things pretty much anywhere; Home Depot, Lowe's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Big Lots (to name a few)!

We got ours at Home Depot for $39.99! Let me tell you, it is worth it!

"This crescent shower curtain rod features a curved design which creates real elbow room and 25% more total space. By curving in 3" at the corners and outward 6" in the center, this rod will stop leaks and increase comfort."

We do not have a huge shower so needless to say we are always bumping our shower curtain with our elbows...ick. My shower today, no bumping and it just felt more open and not so cramped!

I HIGHLY suggest one of these!

4 comments:

  1. That's great! I am looking forward to checking out this newest addition to your house. Oh, and it took me awhile to realize that the first picture is of your own bathroom. I don't know why, but I feel really stupid now, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you also have a bitchin' shower head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes we do!!!

    The top pic is of our bathroom. Our shower head is HUGE! T bought the biggest one he could find! We love it! You can turn it on massage mood and it will take off the entire top layer of your skin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is by far one of the coolest bathroom accessories ever. I'm so glad you own it.

    I may have to shower at your house.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete