Friday, April 10, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different…..

Lets talk about HULU. Do you use it? Have you heard of it?

Hulu is a website that offers commercial-supported streaming video of TV shows and movies from NBC, Fox and many other networks such as Comedy Central, PBS, USA Network, Bravo, Fuel TV, FX, SPEED Channel, Sci Fi, Style, Sundance, E!, G4, Versus, and Oxygen. You have probably seen the Alec Baldwin and Seth MacFarlane commercials that are pretty funny.

Recently my hubby has been spending a lot (I mean A LOT) of time on Hulu. Infact, it is pretty much all that has talked about in our house the past month.

I have only watched a few things on it, but I have to say it is pretty great! Take for instance the other night T & I wanted to watch an episode of Fringe that we recorded Tuesday and guess what, 7 minutes got cut off because of American Idol. Stupid AI. So of course it cut our show off by 7 minutes. But no worries, we went straight to Hulu and watched the last 7 minutes right on Hulu with NO problems. They offer TV shows and movies and the quality is great. There are a few commercials, but less then if you watched it on TV.

I loves me some Hulu!

2 comments:

  1. I like HULU. Since I don't have a DVR I find it helpful to catch up on some shows.

    PS LOVE Baldwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to use HULU. But hence, I cannot because I live out of the country.

    You U.S.-based Americans don't know how good you have it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete