Monday, January 14, 2008

One of those days...


This is rare, but today is a two-cup of coffee day. I am DRAGGING.

Why, well b/c T & I were up with some friends late last night playing wii. We started around 6:30p.m. and at 1:30a.m. my husband was still playing wii with a couple of our friends.

We also had a wii bowling tournament (I know – we are dorks) and we will be making it a bi-weekly thing, kinda like our own wii league (I know – we are REALLY dorks).

Oh wii - how you make our day fly by like it was non-existent.

2 comments:

  1. This is evidence that I should get a Wii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wii is a great thing. i played tennis, bowling and golf for like 45 minutes and my right arm was sore the next day (how pathetic!).
    i'd join your league if i didn't live in VA.

    ReplyDelete