Friday, May 21, 2010

formspring.me

Right back atcha: If you had part of a day that was YOU time (no sister, no significant other, no chores, no work, no responsibilities) how would you spend that time? In other words, what things do you like to do for just yourself? by AmberLS11


I would cook something that I have never made before but that I have always wanted to try (please note I would NOT do the dishes), I would watch a romantic comedy (most likely staring any of the following or combination of the following: John Cusack, Kate Hudson, Kate Beckinsale, Hugh Grant, Julia Roberts), would do a few crafts and maybe spend some time at Hobby Lobby if I infact decided to put something other than PJ's on, and would take a shower until all the hot water ran out. Yep, that would be lovely.

Ask me anything

http://formspring.me/WrestlingKittie

1 comment:

  1. I love that you would NOT do the dishes. Worst part of cooking. Blech.

    ReplyDelete