1. Sleeping with the air conditioning on and it is nice and cool in the house and I am all cuddled up under warm blankets.
2. Edwards Pie’s (I realize I am a self-proclaimed pie hater. And yes I still hate any fruit based pies or meringue based pies. However Edward’s has cream pies….and they are amazing. My favs: cookie & cream pie, key lime pie, Hershey’s chocolate cream pie. mmmm)
3. Three day weekends and four day work weeks!
4. Baby showers, my friend’s babies, baby clothes, baby toys….ok pretty much all things baby related!
5. That I have lost some weight! It is a start.
6. That as I was listening to NPR this morning and in-between stories they played a 60 second instrumental, slightly slower version of Beck’s “Where Its At” song. (two turn tables and a microphone) Awesome.
7. That fall is pretty much here and fall clothes, shoes and accessories are in the stores!
8. The perfect Saturday “to go” breakfast which consists of a Venti non-fat vanilla latte from Starbucks and a Bagel B.E.L.T. from Tim Hortons. Yum.
9. When you spend a lot of time on a crochet project (or art project) and it turns out perfect! Seriously, I made this hat for fall and it is PERFECT. I love it.
10. Kettle corn from the Black Swamp Arts Festival. (get yours this weekend!)
I Strongly Dislike:
1. When you are all snuggled up in bed in a nice cool house and you are laying in the perfect position….....and you have to tinkle.
2. Having to wake up to go to work in the morning when you are SO incredibly comfortable where you are at.
3. The first day back to work after a three day weekend.
4. That I still have a lot more weight to lose.
5. That schools did not allow kids to watch the President’s speech yesterday, even though it was known nothing political would be talked about. Heaven forbid kids are given the chance to think for themselves.
6. When you are at the bottom of the deodorant and as you are about to use it the deodorant falls out and onto the floor and breaks into pieces making it unable to be used.
7. Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spurs. It has been 6 months - Um ouch.
8. When you get soup to eat and it is WAY too hot to eat. I am talking it is near boiling and you have to wait like 10 minutes to even try to eat it.
9. When your maintenance light on your car comes on and you are ignoring it but then your observant husband gets in the car and sees it and asks how long it has been on. My Answer: What light? Oh that one, it just came on like a day ago. Honest answer: It has been on for about a month or more.
10. When you are excited because you think you have extra money in your account but then realize when you go through your account that your darling hubby forgot to give you a big stack of receipts and then not so much with the extra money.