Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Think My Blog Is Broken...

I am sad as I think my blog is sick.

I will post things and they just don't post, things I do post don't appear on the blog rolls, and my blog roll on the side is outdated.

I tried changing the template, editing things on my blog, and still for a week it has not been acting right. Even the page I create posts at hasn't looked right for months. I don't know what to do, but I hope it fixes itself soon. I am only posting this hoping that it works and everything goes back to normal, but then again it may not post or you may not know it posted and once again I have no idea what to do.

Any ideas/suggestions let me know.

bad blog :(

3 comments:

  1. well if it makes you feel any better, i think Blogger has been having some issues lately.

    so, it might not be your blog...but Blogger itself.

    btw: i like the new layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your blog isn't doing what you ask. Maybe you should go all Blog-zilla on its butt. Then it may listen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think blogger is still having issues. just about every other time i go to my blog, there are 2 or 3 posts missing. then i hit 'refresh' and they show up.

    bad blogger.

    ReplyDelete