I haven’t done this for awhile and sometimes you just need to take a moment and appreciate these "little" things in life. So I doubled up on my list of things that I feel grateful for today.
- Instant messaging with my mom
- That it is halfway through the work week…the weekend is getting closer!
- That it is absolutely lovely outside
- Having a stocked refrigerator (after 2 weeks of having an empty one) and actually cooking a healthy meal for T & K yesterday AND today
- Original Wheat Thins
- It is (Pink) Lemonade “Season”
- Sunny Spring mornings that have a fresh smell. It is delightful
- Watching my cats chirp and get excited about the birds outside the window this morning. They crack me up
- That my sister and I are meeting once a week to have lunch together during the summer
- I paid my second to last car payment for my car today! Just one more left and that bitch is mine.
Anything you are grateful for today?!