Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love.....

So I haven’t done this for a while so I am going to do two things I currently love. (not related at all)

1) Barilla Plus Pasta. Now I have always bought and loved Barilla pasta, however this new “Plus” pasta is what I have been serving in our house recently. This pasta tastes fantastic and look at the chart to see how good it is for you! I am a fan of wheat pasta but my husband isn’t a huge fan. In an attempt to eat better food I gave this a try and frankily, you can not tell a difference from this and regular pasta at all. T. even really likes it! ¼ of the box (I think) of uncooked pasta contains 17 g of protein, 3 g of fat, 360 mg of Omega-3, and 7 g of fiber. I think that sounds pretty darn impressive for pasta. And a box is only around $1.70....which I think is very reasonable. Check out Barilla’s website for recipes and more info on their pastas.












2) Travel size items. Oh my goodness, I just ADORE anything that is travel size. Shampoos, lotions, soaps, Kleenex, wrinkle reducer, pills, toothpaste, anything! I love the travel section of Target….I just want to buy one of everything. I actually have a box with travel soaps and shampoos for people who may want to spend the night at our house or if we are going somewhere and may need them. Travel size things are just perfect! I actually carry a travel size bottle of mouthwash, Kleenex, Band-Aids and of course lotion in my purse. Yep, I am a huge sucker for anything in small, easy to carry packaging.

3 comments:

  1. I have never had Barilla Plus. I will have to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fascinating. I did not know this product existed. Thank you for informing us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you can't go wrong with travel sized items.
    And, I had no idea about the barilla plus. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete