Monday, July 01, 2013

I Am Back!! What, You Didn't Even Notice I was Gone?!


So we are back from vacation.  What, you didn't even realize I was gone?!  Hmmmmmm, I need to blog more.

I am not sure exactly how I feel about being back from vacation.  On the one hand, taking time away from work and home to spend time with family is greatly needed and so much fun!  On the other hand, when traveling with a toddler and being away from your house and routine can take a toll on everyone.

Luckily, I don't think it started taking a toll on us until the last full day of vacation.  Henry (ok, and myself) was a bit cranky towards the end of vacation.  But really he did fantastic on his first vacation and I think had a blast....I know we all did!!

Yep, looks like he had fun!



A longer blog post about vacation and a ton of pictures to come, once I get the ridiculous amount of pictures off our camera :-)  Right now we are taking a hint from Henry and resting from the time away where we were suppose to be resting.  (Seriously, how does that work....always more tired AFTER vacation!!)

This is Henry at dinner at a Mexican restaurant on the evening we returned.  
He had one too many margaritas. 


P.S.  We took family pictures before we left.  This was the first time since Henry was 3 months old.  Please note my son will be 22 months in a week.  It had been awhile.  I hope to have the pictures this week....until then here are pictures I took of the pictures on the computer.  Yep, great quality right there!!


3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun! The margarita pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The margarita pic is a keeper, a blow-upper, a graduation and wedding pic for sure.

    Glad you are home safe and sound!

    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. their so cute ! beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete