Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Cat Picture Edition!

The thing is, I love our cats. I mean I may be borderline crazy cat lady! (Like I would totally put a picture of all of our cats on a sweatshirt and wear it IN the house - see borderline crazy cat lady.)  So I am always snapping cell phone pictures of my favorite little feline friends!!


It took him about 15 minutes to finally get this on his head. And then he just sat there.
"Is this a good look for me?"
"Soooo, I don't really know what to do now."
"TA DAH!!!"

I was cleaning out our pots and pans cabinet and looked away for 2 seconds and Belle and Charlie found their way into the cabinet.  It is hard to take them out because they want right back in, so they played in there for 15 minutes until they got bored.  I am such a cool mama to the kitties :)
"I got the top shelf!!!"
"This is the coolest thing EVER!"


I woke up to find the two of them laying at the foot of the bed "looking" at each other while they slept.
"Don't you try anything funny...I am watching you!"
"I can totally hold this pose longer than you!"


After we put together the stroller.
"I am ready...lets go!!!"


*I don't know if Wordless Wednesday will ever really be totally wordless.  It is just not my thang.

1 comment:

  1. Have I ever told you just how much I love it when you narrate your cat pictures?

    Cannot wait to see Cats On Henry pictures!

    ReplyDelete