Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Guess Who Is Blogging Again?!?! (Hint: She is Nearly As Awesome As I Am)

MY SISTER IS BLOGGING AGAIN!!!  YAY!

Yep, she has put down her calculator & math books, tossed aside her D&D dice, and dusted off her keyboard so that after 9 months she can once again share her insight and wit with us on the interweb!

Now she does have a new blog as I suppose it is a new start for her.  Her new blog is called Facing Forward.  (Link in post and on sidebar) Please read her blog as she is funny, talented, charming, good looking, awesome....basically everything I am but just a smidgen less.  It isn't her fault, she is just the younger sister so can't be AS awesome as I am.

So check out her blog!  She promised that this is not a temporary thing and that she won't be a blog tease again.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:50 AM

    I think I laughed through the entirety of your blog. It started off with the D&D dice, bravo on that one!

    Thank you for the welcoming post! Yes, I am back. And you are right, no, this isn't temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun. I shall re-add her to my blog roll. FUN! Welcome back, K!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about her blog not too long ago! I shall re-add her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D&D dice sounds so dirty! haha

    Welcome back - what is the story with the name "Ellius?"

    ReplyDelete