You know them. We love them. And I can’t live without them. It is a getting to know you quiz!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY (In the voice of Kermit on the Muppet Show)
Please feel free to share your own answers to the questions. And yes, I know there are a lot, but I really want to know about you :)
1. What is your name and do you have any nicknames? Jennifer. I prefer Jenn and close family will call me Jennie. I will also respond to bitch or sexy.
2. What color are your socks right now? Gray with red and blue spots
3. What are you listening to right now? Yahooooooo Radio.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Fresh cherries…..I am addicted to them
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, but I have always wanted to learn
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Terry, yesterday
7. Last place you went on vacation? Um, New Orleans in 2004 :( Someone needs a vacation.
8. What Hobbies do you have? I love crafts. I enjoy crocheting, needlepoint, scrapbooking, and anything else that is craft related.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? There are not too many I really enjoy. I do think snowboarding is fun to watch. (YAY winter Olympics soon!)
10. What is your favorite drink? Milk
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh please...yes, many a times
12. Favorite food? CHEESE PLEASE
13. What is the last movie you watched? Whip It (LOVED it!)
14. Favorite day of the year? Birthday
15. How do you vent anger? I actually really enjoy screaming loudly, throwing something, or hitting a pillow. I might have some anger issues. However, if I get really angry sometimes I will just completely shut up and not want to be around anyone.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My kitty stuffed animal has always been my favorite “toy”. I also loved micro machines, my little ponies, legos, my lite bright, and crayons.
17. What is your favorite season? 100% Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Fresh Cherries…see #4
19. What is your occupation right now? Secretary
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I think I am going to get my Masters in Recreational Therapy.
21. What state (or country for our international bloggers) do you live and what State or Country would you like to live some day? I live in Ohio. I actually do not mind Ohio because I enjoy seasons. I have always thought living in one of the New England States would be nice.
22. Living arrangements? Own a house with my husband. My sister also lives with us and is a lovely houseguest, when she unloads the dishwasher and does whatever I say.
23. Do you have any pets? Yes, two cats. Sebastian & Belle.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? The question is what is NOT on the floor of my closet. I just throw stuff in there, so really I have no idea.
25. What are three of your favorite items at the moment? I got a Y-peeler for Christmas and I seriously do not know how I peeled vegetables without it. Love it. Scarves, never leave home without one. Yahoo Radio….because it allows me to tune out all the annoying things I would hear during a work day.
26. What did you do last night? Cooked risotto with asparagus & spinach, and watched White Collar and the State of the Union.
27. Any news you want to share? I lost 28 pounds and am trying to lose more. Check out my blog HERE! (plug)
28. What do you like on your hamburgers? Cheese…see #12, avocado, tomato, mustard.
29. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retrievers
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? 1 ¼ (lived in FL for only a few months for an internship)
32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls if I had to choose one of those, but I really prefer gemstones.
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilies
34. Favorite meal you have ever had at a restaurant and which restaurant was it? Martini’s Italian Restaurant in Columbus. I think they have since changed their menu, but it was this pasta with a vodka sauce and chicken, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and this cheese I have never had on top. I seriously salivate when I think of it.
35. What music are you currently listening to? 30 Seconds to Mars new album, Wolfmothers new album, Kings of Leon, The Killers & Muse seem to be in constant rotation at the moment.
36. What is one fun thing you are looking forward to in the coming year? My sister in law (who I do not get to hang out with much), her sister, her mom, my sister and our mother in law are going to start getting together once a month in the evening to do crafts, eat and drink! This should be fun.