Friday, May 17, 2013

This and That Friday

- It is FRIDAY!  I am not joking when I say that I look forward to this day from about Sunday at 8pm until it gets here.


- I think I will get this book. Corey Feldman Coreyography.


1. I don't think it will be a hard read.
2. I have had a crush on him FOREVER. I am talking, all the way back to The Goonies and even as a voice in the TNMT III!! Turtle power.
3. I think it will also be interesting to read about his life. He hung out with Michael Jackson when he was younger, has gone through addiction, and the death of his friend Corey Haim.
4. I sort of think he is still kinda hot.  Yeah....I know.


- I had a cookie for breakfast today....don't judge.  Someone brought them in for a coworkers last day.  She made them with pudding. Uh, these cookies are amazing!  So soft and chewy. Recipe HERE.


- I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for summer movies.  Seriously, I cannot contain my excitement for all the great movies coming out this year.  Only issue, we need to find a babysitter so we can actually go SEE all these awesome movies coming out.  I am bummed I didn't get to see Oz The Great and Powerful....but there are some I can't miss.  Summer movie list HERE. I was truly surprised just how many movies are coming out.  There are also a ton this fall not listed below.....can we take out a movie viewing loan?!

What movies do you want to see this summer?!

The Top 5 I MUST see this summer at the theater:
1. Iron Man 3
2. Star Trek Into Darkness!!!!!!!!!!
3. Man of Steel
4. Despicable Me 2!!!!!
5. The Wolverine

The Top 5 I want to see but will have to wait for DVD:
1. The Great Gatsby
2. Monsters University
3. Now You See Me
4. World War Z
5. Red 2


- The weekend is almost here....anyone have any big (or not so big) plans this weekend?!  We need to get our butt in gear and start sorting through all the shit stuff we have to prepare for our garage sale. UGH. Can't someone just come do this for us?!  I will pay you in food and positive encouragement for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment