Thursday, July 27, 2006

WTF did I just see??

OK, I am sorry – but I have this image haunting my head and so the least I can do is share it with all of you!

As I am walking back from lunch into my office building (I work at a College of sorts) something interesting catches my eye. The girl in front of me is walking with her short shorts unbuttoned (like she just forgot to button her pants) and sliding down the side of her thigh revealing her Haines Her Way striped underwear which were ripped at the top. Now, why you ask do I have such detail – well when you see something like this you have to stare at it b/c you just don’t think it could be real!!

She seemed to not care at all that over ¼ of her underwear/ass was showing and that her shorts were falling off her ass. Now, I believe that she would have noticed this because one – usually people notice when their clothes are falling off and two – as we approached the building we were greeted by doors that allowed an individual to see their reflection, thus revealing the state of their wardrobe to themselves.

I swear this is 100% true and 110% gross!

Ok, Maybe she REALLY didn’t know and was that unaware of her current disheveled situation and maybe I should have said something. But what would I say “Excuse…I see London I see France I see someone’s underpants”?!?!?! I was just too much in a state of WTF-ness to even think of something to say!! Besides - her “friend” was with her and therefore by default I am no longer responsible for informing said girl of any problems with her attire.

Oh How I love the perks of my job!

4 comments:

  1. Hehehehe... Jenn, this was a great story to end the day. It made me laugh. I'm sorry you had to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm so sorry I missed that. I'm sorry you had to see it, Jenn. :-( Yikes.

    (I would have given you $20 if you would have said, "I see London, I see France..." AWESOME.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great experience, Jenn!!
    HAHAHA!
    How horrible. What in the world is wrong with people? I'm all for people being different and unique, but there is absolutely NO reason for this!

    (I would have chipped in with Kylee for you to sing that song to her!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the comment "it's 100% true and 110% gross." Hahaha!

    Ah yes, we are nothing if not classy around here!

    ReplyDelete