1. Sometimes you need to cry in your minivan on your way to work because it was a rough morning and you feel bad for screaming at your kid because they refused to get ready.
2. I need to find a way to communicate with a stubborn, highly independent three year old who only listens to half of what I say. Any advice is appreciated.
3. While I thoroughly enjoy pumpkin flavored pastries, I am not a fan of pumpkin flavored coffee….especially when the office is out of cream and sugar. (Send a vanilla latte now!!!)
4. I drink too much coffee. How do I know? Well because I am rather impatiently waiting for the girl to return from the store with creamer. Need. Coffee. NOW. (See, drink too much coffee.)
5. I need some time away from work. Annoyed.
6. I am burnt out. This isn’t necessarily a new realization, but I don’t admit it often.
7. I just found some more long black hairs on my neck and chin. I think I need to start waxing. OH. MY. GOSH. I. AM. OLD. Not fair. Grrrrrr.
8. I am getting my first massage in 3 years this Friday!!! But that does mean I am going to have to shave. The ying and yang of life….
Have a good day!!