Monday, October 02, 2006

One of those days!

So today I had about 4 different blog topics I wanted to hit on, being a Monday I thought it would be nice! But of course that didn’t happen. It has just been one of those days today. A day where you would much rather be in bed than dealing with the BS of your job. A day where things just don’t go right, infact they go very wrong. A day where by 11 a.m. your brain feels fried. A day where you have constant tension up your back and shoulders because even after all the drama you still can’t get that tension of the day out of you. Well today was that day for me. I am not getting into the details of my day, but I know we have all been there. Whether it was from your work, home, relationship, whatever – we have all had “those” days.

The nice thing is that I am soon on my way to meet up with my sister to go grocery shopping and spend some QT with her. Then I will enjoy a glass of wine while I make a delicious black bean soup for my hubby and I to enjoy this evening (cooking relaxes me). I will most likely then get into my PJ’s, relax with my cats and husband and watch Heroes and the recorded Desperate Housewives from last night. I will try to unwind and not think of the problems of today and not worry about dealing with those problems once again on Tuesday like I know we will have too. For a few hours tonight I will try to relax by doing things that make me happy and forget work and the BS we all have to deal with.

I hope that for those who had a tough Monday as well, that they find the things that make them happy and can relax. And for those who don’t feel they had that hard of a day I too hope you still find those things that make you happy and relax tonight!

I am off to enjoy my evening – and forget about this day!

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. H.,
    I hope you had a great time with K. and with your wine and watching your shows.

    Mondays do blow.

    :-)

    K

    ReplyDelete