Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Face of G.I. Joe!



This is kinda cool! This guy is from Toledo and won a contest to be the face of G.I. Joe. The full article is here . Apparently they have screened in his face to a computer and will use it on a new G.I. Joe action figure named Redzone! Is this every guys dream??? Who knows, but I do think it is cool - to have your face as the face for a toy! FUN! I wouldn't mind having my own doll/action figure. But only for me, not for the sale to the general public!

Would you want to be the "face" of a toy or product? If so what?

Way to go Toledo Guy!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is TOTALLY cool.

    Finally, some good press for Ohio.

    Quite honestly, I don't think I'd want my face on ANY product. Might be cool to have my name, though...

    ReplyDelete