Friday, October 27, 2006

I love Costume Jewelry



I love costume jewelry, to me it is perfect! I have a few really nice pieces of expensive jewelry I wear for special occasions but I don't trust myself to wear them everyday. So I am always buying fun jewelry like above (I just got this at NY & CO yesterday) that looks great, is inexpensive and can be matched to different outfits! I don't pull off the jewelry look as well as some of my co-workers, but it doesn't mean I don't like to try!! It is fun to put different pieces together and i really love that the layered look is in!!

If you have any suggestions on places to shop for this fun jewelry please let me know!! Right now I find most of my stuff at Kohls and NY & Co!!

P.S. - K, you had better give me my big bag of jewelry back after halloween is over - you wench!!! LOL (Diclosure: my sister is dressing as a wench for halloween, I am not calling her a wench to be mean.)

2 comments:

  1. Grandma's house. That's always the best place to look. And it's usually a reasonable price!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 PM

    Grandma's house is exactly right. My two year old has been playing in my Grandma's jewelry. I sit there watching her thinking some of this stuff is actually back in style now. I guess Grandma is a little cooler than she thought. :)

    ReplyDelete