Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What will you be/do for Halloween?


Cute mom/kid Costum!






I LOVE halloween!!! First it is the start of the holiday season and it is so fun!! I also love the costums, candy, the ghosts, the overall idea of the "dead" walking the streets, decorating - EVERYTHING!!! I know there are people who read this blog who really don't care about halloween but let us look at it this way - it is another reason for us to hangout with friends and drink!!!

We are still deciding what we want to do for Halloween this year. We like to go out and dress up, but living in a college town I tend to feel old and annoyed by the people around us. I want to go out and have fun, but not deal with people acting like idiots - more so than they do normally! I do rather enjoy seeing the creative costums though, that is fun!! If you get past all the sexy nurses, sexy teachers, and giant condom costums there are some really creative ones out there!!

We live in an apartment so we don't get cute trick-or-treaters coming by our place asking for candy :( So that nixes the idea of staying at home and dressing up to pass out candy! We don't even decorate our stoop area because people will destroy it that evening. I carve a pumpkin and every year when I wake up after halloween our pumpkin can usually be found in many pieces in the parking lot. So needless to say staying home isn't all that fun to celebrate the holiday!

Who know what we will do this year, but drinking will be part of the evening in some way. I guess that day we will decide - and as for costums... 80's Metal groupies will be our fall back costums!

Will any of you be doing anything for halloween? Any cute costum ideas? Any cute costums you have seen in the past?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:57 PM

    My mom was a coconut tree one year. She looked great! Too bad I don't have a picture but she had two coconuts on her tree. Well, I guess it would have been one coconut split in half. If I remember correctly she even painted her nails green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! that is awesome! I LOVE clever costums!

    ReplyDelete