Friday, October 06, 2006

A very nice evening!


I had a wonderful evening with my two friends Jen & Jennifer (yes, I can only be associated with people who have the same name as me)! hehehe We went to BW3's for beer, food and gossip. It was a REALLY great time. It is so nice to just hangout with people you care about who you can just be who you are. It is the best! It is also awesome to just vent and get updated on the latest gossip!!!!

Thank you BW3's for your cheap $1 draft beers, your $0.50 boneless wings, your chips with melted cheese, and your high booths so people don't annoy us as much! You are a great gathering place for friends!

2 comments:

  1. Just had an evening like that with my friend, T, yesterday. We get together every Thursday... I love it.

    Friends are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That sounds like such a good time. How nice.

    (I miss you guys.)

    ReplyDelete