Thursday, October 05, 2006

CONGRATS!

Cogratulations to my husband for being a genius and a sponge for info!

Today T. won a couple gift certificates to a local resteraunt for guessing the correct question on a morning radio show! YAY!! I am glad I have a super smart husband because I am horrible at the guessing game trivia type stuff - so it balances us out!

So here is the question - I will post the answer on the comments page!!!

What rocker was born to the name Chaim Witz?

think think think....do you know?

Once again, Congrats to my super smart man! You sounded great on the radio this morning! (he held the phone up to the radio so I could hear too, since it wasn't live!!)

2 comments:

  1. And the answer is.............. Gene Simmons! Did you get it right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, T!!!!

    AWESOME job.

    (Free stuff is 'da bomb.)

    (Forgive me. I don't know why I just typed, "'da bomb.")

    eek.

    ReplyDelete