Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Best of the Worst Pick Up Lines!


(In Case you can't read it....Turkey Pick-up Lines: Is that a pop-up timer in your belly or are you just happy to see me?) HAHAHAHAHA I love it!


We all love the bad pick-up lines, because they are SO funny! So I thought it would be fun to share some of our favorites!!

- Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?
- Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
- Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
- You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
- Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
- If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".
- Am I dead? Cause this must be heaven!
- Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
- I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
- Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
- (And the turkey pick up line above, hahahah)


What are your favorite pick-up lines?


Lets keep it kinda clean folks!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 AM

    I went to pickup lunch for J and I once. The guy at the fried chicken place told me I had lost eyes because when you look at them you get lost in them. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made up my own a few months ago, and although i haven't tried it out, i love it. and i claim it as my own original.
    Me: (as I walk over to cute man) I just wanted to thank you.
    CuteMan: Oh, really, for what?
    Me: Taking me out to dinner next Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malissa, You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck, Lindsay - ecspecially when you are just getting lunch!!! It isn't like you are out at a bar, it is the middle of the day! ick!!

    Very nice Malissa - i like it! I would have loved to use a line like that when I was dating, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malissa, I desperately want you to try that one! I think any guy worth dating would laugh and find that totally cute!

    Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. person 1: Do ya like water?
    person 2: um, ya
    person 1: then you like 75% of my bodyy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:38 PM

    If you were a booger, i'd pick you first

    ReplyDelete