Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Run to the Hills" - Auburn Hills!



I got my husband tickets for his birthday to go see Iron Maiden tonight at the Palace of Auburn Hills! Iron Maiden doesn't tour all that often so I know T. is excited to see them! I hope you have a great time tonight T. and hopefully the weather will be better for you when you are driving and not rainy like it is now! This sunday T. is going with my dad to see some Zappa concert. I think it is something with his son playing all Frank Zappa music - I don't know, I don't really like Zappa. But it is so great that my dad and T. have similar music interests and can go to concerts like this together!

What a fun week for you T, two awesome concerts in one week!!! You REALLY deserve it, you have been working very hard lately! Have a great time sweetie!


P.S. - Tenacious D is playing in Detroit in about a month ~ How fun would that be!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Um, MD will tell you that he and I are going to see Tenacious D. The tickets have been bought.

    And from what I understand the tickets are pretty darn close. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenacious D opened for Weezer when I saw them back in the day. Hilarious. I loved every second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok - We are going to see the D too!!! YAY! Our tickets aren't as close as MD & M but we will be there on the mainfloor! I can't WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen Iron Maiden once, I think it was just last year.

    Bruce Dickenson is one of the most arrogant a$$h*l#s I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete