Friday, October 06, 2006

Man Laws - They are OK by me!



I am a Coors Light girl but I may consider Miller Lite on occasion because I absolutely love this new marketing of Miller Lite where they talk about Man Laws. I think it is SO funny! I heard a commercial on the way to work and it cracked me up!

Here is a link to the Man Laws website, you have to check it out!!! I like to read the different man laws and the responses to those laws! You can also create your own man laws! Also, the bios are funny and of course there are videos to check out!

Some funny man laws I like are:

* No man attending Ohio State University shall ever discuss Michigan without using the word “suck”. (this one was for you OSU fans)

* No man will present a gift to his girlfriend/wife in anything other than the bag which the store provided.

* While drinking Miller Lite a man must not refer to his friends as “Buds”.

* It is forbidden to name any pet fluffy, snowball, or Mr. Whiskers!

* A man shall never ask for help opening his Miller Lite.

* Body Lotion – yes. Body Lotion with the essence of Rose Blossom – No!


HAHAHA – I love it! Nice job Miller Lite! I will actually stop fast forwarding my DVR to watch your commercials!


I know most of us our women, but come on ladies - this is some funny stuff!!!

Any favorite commercials you like????

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I can't wait to go to that site (after work hours.)

    How funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete