Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good TV with Gene Simmons!!!



I watched this new Gene Simmon’s show – Gene Simmon’s Family Jewels – for the first time this last weekend and I LOVE it! His son, Nick, is hilarious!!! Very sarcastic and quick with the humor! The mom, Playmate Shannon Tweed, is very down to earth just like her daughter Sophie. Well, of course Gene is just arrogant, but funny!! Based on the few episodes I have seen they all seem to REALLY care about each other and support each other – which is refreshing to see in a reality TV show! I don’t know exactly when the show is on as we saw a mini-marathon of it this weekend. The show is on A&E, which kinda surprised me and is probably why I haven’t heard of the show until now!

Here is a link to the website, check it out!!!! I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I'm definitely not a Gene fan. After I heard that he boasts having sex with like a gazillion women I thought he was just ridiculous.

    However, I'm sure I'll tune in at least once to check it out.

    It's our responsibility as Americans!

    ReplyDelete