Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I LOVE this band and CD!!!!



(Sorry for the bad pic)



This weekend my sister and I got this CD by My Chemical Romance - "The Black Parade"!

This CD is AWESOME!!! It is a mix of everything - alternative/punk/rock/theater - everything! It is so well put together and the lyrics are great!!! And the band is older (the lead singer is almost 30) which means it just isn't a young band with silly highschool problems - but more things we can all associate with! The entire album is great! (Their first album was pretty kick-ass too!!)

My pick for best new CD of the week!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much again for burning it for me J! It kept me company on my trip this afternoon.

    I must say, I really like a lot of the songs. Two, five and eight are probably my faves. (Although, I can't seem to remember 2 that well right now... and I know I liked a bunch of other ones too!!!)

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome & I am SO glad you enjoyed it! I have to say there isn't a song I don't like on the CD, it is so awesome!

    (Hope A. enjoys it too!)

    ReplyDelete