Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Question of the Day?




Question of the Day......Do you want Fries with that?

So I have noticed at the grocery store that we tend to have many many options when it comes to foods. I don't necessarily know if we NEED to have all these different selections of food, but I guess it is nice for some! So it got me thinking of all the options out there for fries, and not just the options from the grocery store but also the many options found in restaraunts! There are SO many different kinds of french fries - Steak, waffle, shoe string, thick cut, curly, seasoned, crinkle, etc.......... out there and it seems that we all have our favorites - even though at the end of the day they are all fried potato bits!

So my favorite types of fries are waffle (from Mr. Spots), crinkle fries and of course fair fries!!!
I like my fries with ketchup, lightly salted and with tons of vinegar! YUM!!

So do you have a favorite type of french fry? Maybe a favorite place to get your fries? What do you like on your fries?

.......................................
Did you know the Incas worshiped the potato, while in England the potato was fed to livestock and prisoners and the Scots even deemed it unholy! Click here for the story of the potato & French Fry!

3 comments:

  1. I think my all-time favorite fries are Jed's Corn Fries. They are waffle fries that are dipped in some type of corn-bread batter (lightly dipped) before cooking. Oooh...yum, with mustard please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are:

    1) Jed's tots with mustard & ranch.
    2) TGI Friday's dipped in honey mustard.
    3) Wendy's fries dipped in honey mustard.
    4) Arby's potato cakes. Plain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love curly fries. Dale's in Maumee used to have curly and waffle - but now, all they have is crinkle.

    Sad.

    But anyone, I like curly. Fast food-wise, I LOVE Wendy's fries dipped in a frosty.

    (I love food posts.)

    ReplyDelete