Friday, October 06, 2006

No Grammy, Please Don't!



So if you didn’t read my Previous blog posting then please do so before you read this.

........


If you have read my blog on the Gentleman’s Club then here is the newest “event” that will be taking place next Thursday – Hottest grandma contest! WHAT?!?!?!

Besides being a grandma you have to be 45 and over to participate. Now I know that there are many hot people out there over the age of 45 who are “grandmas” but still – come on, I mean seriously COME ON!!! I would never want my grandma doing this – HELL NO! I think this place is running out of ideas. What’s next, hottest Senior Citizen contest? I know they are being “equal opportunity” for both what men want to see/fantasize about and/or the people who may want to get up in front of others in the buff and shake their thang. However, I think there are just some instances where we should keep things in our fantasies and not reality!

I guess everyone has a fantasy and needs a little excitement, but why can’t we keep the grandmas out of it???

1 comment: