Thursday, October 12, 2006

Project Runway - A few Thoughts

Ok, I have been looking for a fellow blogger who has recapped Project Runway and have not found one yet - so I thought I would put some thoughts down! I normally don't like recapping shows because I am horrible at remembering what goes on in the show and therefore do not want to put people through my half-ass overview of a show. But in this case I just had a few random thoughts on part1 of 2 of Project Runway!

Side note - as this is not a recap I will not recap on any of the clothes, ecspecially because they really only show you a couple pieces.

1. Michael is ADORABLE!!!! So cute with his braces and just a fun guy! I love him and he is my favorite! How funny when Tim came over for dinner - and how nice of Michael and his family to cook for Tim! L.O.V.E. Michael!!!

2. Uli is SO cute as well!!! She seems SO fun and easy going! What a view from her place, I would never want to leave there!

3. Laura annoys me! I just really don't like her. Her apt = ROCKS!!! That place was awesome, well until the annoying kids showed up - who walks around with turtle poop, I don't care that they are kids, MANORS people!!! And was that old gray haired guy her husband???? WOW!

4. Jeffery - Cute Kid!!! What a doll! I can't even remember what else happened in that scene with him, just that he had a cute kid!

5. Do I think Jeffrey did anything wrong, who the hell knows. They could have very easily made it like "unfortunatly Jeffrey had to go through all this for nothing and he is in the show" - que relieved cry. or it can be "you cheated - see you later" que cry. who the hell knows, they cut the video to create an anticipation to come back - but I really didn't feel that......"dun dun dun" feeling at the end of the show, the drama did nothing for me. But I can't wait to see the collections and who wins! My fingers are crossed for Michael!!

(ok, this was kinda like a recap but a Jenn version of a recap! Someone please do better!)

3 comments:

  1. I felt like I was slacking by not posting my thoughts...I will though, in just a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WK - Totally. I don't think he'd turn in reciepts for people sewing his designs. Duh.

    Agreed, Michael's braces (and his family) are adorable. Very endearing.

    Laura..eek Laura. She's just tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (W.K. looking back at these posts... please dont' think I meant the "Duh" toward you... Instead, it was toward the show... Like you'd expect Jeffrey to admit that he's cheating..."

    ReplyDelete