Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pumpkin Pick'n Season!



Terry and I recently went to this pumpkin patch near our town and picked us some pumpkins! I LOVE picking pumpkins! I always find mine right away but it takes T. a little more exploration to find his perfect pumpkin. It is such a cute place to go, we get a wagon (like the ones we had as a kid with the red wood sides that come off) and we head out into the field and look for the perfect pumpkins! This year I went with a taller, medium sized pumpkin and I got two baby pumpkins for my cats (hehe, I know but it is just once a year I act like a crazy cat lady). T.’s pumpkin, on the other hand, was enormous!!! It was so huge and almost perfectly round. This thing feels like it weighs like 30 pounds, it is awesome!!!

So this weekend we will be carving our pumpkins, baking the pumpkin seeds, and admiring our Halloween work (until it is destroyed by drunk college kids). I haven’t decided what I want to carve on my pumpkin – I think I am going to get one of those cool kits where I make a spider or something!

Oh – how I love Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment