Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just Call Me Grace!




Seriously I am one of the most ungraceful and clumsy people out there! I don't know if we remember the Wipe out a couple months ago where I was covered in mud but this is just who I am.

So this weekend I was out shopping and I managed to knock over at michaels crafts store an entire row of decorative chinese take out boxes, at Bath and Body Works I dropped 3 bars of soap, and at a clothing store I knocked 5 shirts on the floor. UGH

So today....I went to a nice italian resteraunt and as I was walk in I slipped and fell ;( Luckily it wasn't too busy yet and only a couple people saw me but still - I hate that I am SO clumsy! Is there some kind of pill to take for this?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. If there is anything I learned during my time in prison, it's:

    DON'T DROP THE SOAP. NEVER DROP THE SOAP.

    ReplyDelete