Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not For Me!



I absolutely HATE being late! To me late is 10 minutes early....lateness (in most cases) is unexceptable! I think it is rude and disrespectful to people when you are late!

I hate that where I work people seem to not even bother getting ready to leave for a meeting UNTIL the time of the meeting! Ridiculous! If the meeting starts at 10:30 that means 10:30 NOT at 10:32, 10:36, 10:45!!! And over the past (nearly 3 years) it has begin to program on me to show up at the very last minute - not late - just not early. I hate that!! It is so incredibly frustrating!

What I hate more than me being late to a meeting (on very very rare cases) or people coming late to a meeting I am at is when someone else makes ME late for a meeting! If you want to be late then that is how you choose to represent yourself but do not make me late because that looks bad on me! UGH!

People, be respectful - don't be late!


(I believe others have vented before about this - I just had to say it again!)

3 comments:

  1. Er. Common courtesy people. Common courtesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! one thing worse than others being late is when they make YOU late. drives me insane.

    ReplyDelete