Friday, December 08, 2006

Question of the Day - Pet Edition!




(Sebastian aka fatty aka Godzilla & Belle aka monkey aka hell raiser)

I just wanted to post some cute pics of our kitties!!! They have been snuggling more and more lately (maybe because it is cold out)! I think it is adorable, ecspecially b/c when we first got Belle as a kitten Sebastian wanted NOTHING to do with her! I think he has come around and they are going to be BFF!


So I wanted to post some cute pictures of our cats while I tell you about Belle's new trick! Her trick is this; knock over the rather large trash can, get inside, pull out the trash, and carry it around the apartment - thus making the apartment (and her) smell like trash! Now I know you are wondering how a cute, 5 pound, 8 1/2 month old kitten could do such a horrible thing?!?! Well that is because she is seriously the cat of the devil! As cute and quiet as she looks above, this little girl gets in more trouble than a puppy...or probably a kid! (ok, don't know about that - but she definatly knows how to get in trouble!) She has definatly reiterated the fact that I am not ready for or want kids at this moment in my life! We are hoping that at the new place she will have so much more room to run and play and she will wear herself out and be the cute little girl pictured above! (Other tricks include, but not limited too: climbing up the patio door curtains, taking food off our plates, hiding on top of the refrigerator, and nipping at our toes at night. Her and the water bottle know each other well!)


So do you have pets? Any fun "pets getting into trouble" stories?

5 comments:

  1. Totally.

    Nora, my 11 pounds of cute attitude in the form of a Yorkie, absolutely gets mad and tries to teach me a lesson.

    Sometimes it is when I am ignoring her because I am busy doing something. Sometimes it is because she got punished for something (being a pest, whining, etc.). When she gets mad... she takes a pee or a dump square in the middle of my bed. MY BED. She absolutely knows what the bed is and its importance. She will go up the stairs and into the bedroom to do it there.

    Spiteful little hussy. But when it is my fault for ignoring her... she does not get into too much trouble. If she tells me she has to go out and I was remiss, it's kinda my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest to the above statement. Let me tell you about how much she felt ignored while md was in Germany... sheesh! I got to deal with the best of both worlds.

    She peed all over the bed, resulting in my rushing to get the down comforter dry cleaned immediately. Then the next day, she pooped on my floor at my house. It was lovely (Poop is so much easier to clean up, btw. I found that interesting/surprising. Not sure why, but I did.)But I'm sure it was cause she missed you. If you had been gone a few more days, I probably would have done the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WK, I LOVE those pictures of them cuddling! Totally adorable. They're friends for life!

    How could you get mad at that??

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets talk about Ozzy (or Satan as Ry likes to call him).

    Not once, but twice, he has found his way into our heating ducts. Yep. The first time my friend and I were getting ready to paint the kitchen and I had taken the registers off of the wall/baseboard. We were eating a quite bite of pizza and heard the odd banging sound - sounded like it was coming from my walls, but we couldn't figure it out. Kept eating. Then a lightbulb when off in my head. Where the hell is Ozzy? Sure enough, I look over and his head pops up out of the vent. (This happened a second time when I was out of town for work, Ry and our then roommate Amy got to experience it...this time they had to go in the basement and lure him out with some treats!)

    There are many more from this kid - this one just happens to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a pug (almost 3 years old), i need not say anything more because really her existence can be summed up in one word: quirky.
    you can't help but LOVE her though.

    ReplyDelete