Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Favorite....



This is my favorite chapstick EVER! Mint flavored ChapStick brand lip balm - AWESOME! I think this stuff taste greats, goes on smooth, leaves my lips soft and is just overall fan-FREAK'N-tastic!!!

I have no less than four of these open and strategically placed and ready for use at one time. Currently I have one in my desk at work, two in my purse, and one in my nightstand by my bed! I pile this stuff on my lips before I go to bed and fall asleep with a pleasant mint taste on my lips and nicely coated and smooth lips! For me there is nothing better!

Any brands you prefer?

4 comments:

  1. I used to be allergic to all medicated chapsticks... Made my lips blow up really big.

    I'm not sure if I'm still allergic or what nowadays... Haven't had the nerve to test things out.

    I think I'll be a 50-year-old woman that uses lipsmackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:35 PM

    I have the same stuff stashed all over too! Love it!!! Wal-mart only had one left when I was there so I also got a carmex cherry stick and it's not bad but I like this more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't laugh, but the best stuff I've ever used on my lips is actually (ehem) Nipple Cream that I bought at a sex-toy party. Yes, I'm serious.

    The lady who ran the party actually told us it could be used as chapstick. And, it's the best chapstick I have ever, ever, ever used.

    (no, I have not ever used it on it's intended anatomy part)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice!

    I am still addicted to carmex in the tube. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kiehl's lip balm numero uno.

    ReplyDelete