Friday, December 01, 2006

It's Official!



T & I have officially entered the world of home ownership!!!

We are SO excited! We will be painting over the next couple weeks while we stay at our apt. and then should be living in our new place before christmas! YAY!

It was very weird walking through the place knowing this is OUR place now and that we will live here and OWN it!! It is crazy and exciting!!

I will take pictures of the place and before/after shots and post them on my blog in the next couple weeks!

P.S. - We had to sign a paper verifying that the signiture we were using to sign all these documents was in fact OUR signiture and that the signiture was being signed the same way on all documents! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What the heck is that about? I had to verify I was signing my own signiture...once again HAHAHAHA!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS J AND T!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Let the painting begin!

    All the best for you two and your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on being an OFFICIAL home-owner. how fun.

    ReplyDelete