Sunday, December 17, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER!!



Congrats to my sister who just finished her first semester at college! I am SO very proud of you K.!!!!! Enjoy your time off before next semester begins - you deserve it!!!!

Also, Congrats to my friends Al & Laura who just had a baby girl a couple weeks ago!

Congrats to my friends Silvia and Chris who just found out they will be welcoming a baby into the world in 8 months! It is still early and our thoughts are with you!

Good luck to my friend Juan who has one semester left before he gets his nursing degree and graduates! He has worked SO hard and we are so proud of you! One semester left :-)

Finally, good luck to our friend K. who will be starting her new job in MI. I wish you the best of luck and happiness in your new journey!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!

    YAY for everyone!

    How nice that things are going so well for so many people. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... Thanks J!!! I'll definitely be missing you guys...

    ReplyDelete