Monday, December 04, 2006

I Love Mushrooms!




Yes, this is 100% true – I love and adore mushrooms…all kinds! I think they are awesome and I could eat them all the time!

I had two really good food items that had mushrooms this weekend which made me just fall in love with them again! The first was at a restaurant in Columbus called Martinis and I had Pasta Rosa, a penne pasta with grilled chicken, baby portabella mushrooms, spinach all in a light red pepper cream sauce! OMG – delicious! Probably the best pasta dish I have ever had! Click the link above to see their menu – I strongly recommend it! And then we had dinner at a Steakhouse called Woody’s in Upper Sandusky. We had for an appetizer grilled portabella mushrooms – once again SO GOOD!

Life is better with mushrooms!


(I know there will be some mushroom haters out there, but nothing you can say will make me love mushrooms less!)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    I love them too! That dish you had at Martini's just made my stomach growl. My husband calls them fungus. I always buy the Ragu Super Chunky Mushroom. I know that doesn't sound like a very nice thing to do to my poor husband but at least the chunks are big enough to easily pick out. Our daughter likes them too so he's out numbered in the mushroom dept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I love mushrooms, too.

    (The restaurant you ate at was the first restaurant C. and I dined at following our engagement. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really dislike mushrooms but when they are in a pasta dish they aren't too bad. I also make stuffed mushrooms and they are pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete