Tuesday, November 28, 2006

These are TOO cute!!



So even though we are not planning on have kids for a few more years this last weekend I bought my first baby "outfit" for a kid to be named later! It was similar to the one above (couldn't find the exact pic) except it said "I listen to Iron Maiden with My Daddy!" How cute is that???? T. even loved it and thought it was cool (and then told me to put it in a drawer and forget about it for at least 3 more years - haha).

So there is an entire market of rock clothes for babies/toddlers and I love it! Of course my future childs wardrobe will not be entirely these items as they are rather expensive and I do realize they will grow out of them and get dirty, but I do like knowing these items are out there and my child will definatly have some of these for as long as I can dress him/her!!! I also like that there is a market/options out there for people who want to dress their kids in something other than pink flowers and blue bears (please note there is absolutly nothing wrong with pink and blue clothes if that is your taste, it just isn't 100% mine - more like only 46% my taste!). I also love the baby converse shoes - seriously WAY too cute!!!

Click HT Baby @ Hottopic.com for more baby/child clothing items!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, Baby H will totally be wearing one of these! I can see it already!

    That's cute!

    ReplyDelete