Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm In Love!


So for those who don't know I am addicted to kitchen things! Appliances, gadgets, counters, cupboards - ANYTHING! I just love the feel of a kitchen and everything that comes with it! I think kitchens hold very strong/great memories of childhood for me which is one reason why the kitchen is so great AND also kitchen gadgets/appliances are so damn cool!!! ;-)

So T & I have wanted a kitchen aid blender for some time, but due to the limited space in our apartment it never seemed logical - but that is all about to change! With the hopefully soon to be purchase of our new place (blog below) we (I) can't wait to happily add the new addition of a kitchen aid to our kitchen gadget cache! Until recently I was going to get the Chrome color, but a new color has been added to the kitchen aid line and I am IN LOVE! It is cinnamon gloss (above). It is a much deeper red then their traditional kitchen aid red color. It is SO beautiful and will look great in our new kitchen!!


click here for the kitchen aid website! But word of warning - please enter with caution as you too could become highly addicted!!!

1 comment:

  1. *LOVE* that color.

    I have the yellow one, and must admit - I LOVE IT.

    I used it all the time. (OK, I did when I lived with it.)

    I just think those are totally fun to look at AND use.

    (My sister has the breast cancer awareness pink one. It's awesome.)

    ReplyDelete