Monday, November 13, 2006

Shout out!!



So I read this post on popsugar and wanted to give a shout out first to Axl Rose. Normally, we only hear about him acting like a huge diva asshole so it is nice to see him supporting (one of my favorite actors) Michael J. Fox at his benefit for Parkinson’s!!! When asked why the performance, Axl answered “because Michael asked!” How freak’n awesome is that?!?! It is nice to see Axl helping others instead of himself – way to go Axl!

Of course, I also have to give a shout out to Michael J. Fox! I adore him and think he is such a great guy and has helped and will continue to help so many people out there. He is defiantly someone I look up to and I hope will continue to motivate how I help and give back to those around me! He is very inspiring! And to see the pic of him playing the guitar – all I have to say is ROCK ON MICHAEL!!!!

Finally, a BIG shout out to all those individuals dealing with a problem such as this! You are all truly fighters and inspirations to us all!



(FYI: I don’t think that Axl’s appearance was a publicity stunt but rather genuinely motivated.)




(To you know who – I love you & you inspire me everyday to be a better person!! You are the strongest and most giving person I know! Love JTSB, hehe)

3 comments:

  1. Michael J. Fox is a treasure to humankind. He's precious.

    I think it's great that even Axl Rose knows this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M. and Mrs. H, well said.

    He is a treasure.

    (Axl Rose is kinda funny looking these days. Sorry. I had to say it... Did you see those plastic surgery shots a while ago on popsugar???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, he doesn't look good at all! I didn't see the pictures you speak of, however I don't think anyone should have the glossy plastic face like axl does! UGH - axl you are getting old, deal with it!

    ReplyDelete