Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Question of the Day?

Question of the Day? What will be on your TV this fall?

I can’t hide it anymore, I am so excited for the coming months! This is my favorite time of the year! I love the season of fall, it is my favorite! It could stay fall all-year round and I would be happy! With fall comes cooler nights, sweatshirts, changing colors, snuggling and new TV programming!!!!

I can’t wait for the new TV line up, it is the best! (well it isn’t the BEST thing out there but it is pretty darn close) So this last Saturday we watched a sneak peak of the NBC Fall Line-up and besides all the previews for the new old and old shows premiering it also showed a lot of clips from one of the best shows out there – The Office! I just got more and more pumped as they previewed shows that I can’t wait to see and then made fun of the ones we know will tank!

Here are the returning shows I can’t wait to watch this season:
Smallville
The Office
My Name is Earl
Grey’s Anatomy
Desperate Housewives – Kinda. Last season wasn’t great so I am not overly excited this season, but will watch it
Dr. Who
Battlestar Galactica (It is a T. & I thing)
CSI – even though it is competing with Grey’s anatomy, I have DVR
Meerkat Manor
House
Law and Order - SVU
Supernatural
One Tree Hill - I know I know
ER – they are bringing in John Stamos. Every season I give it a try. Sometimes it looses my attention, sometimes we watch…who knows!

New Shows I am really excited to see:
Rachael Ray’s talk show
Till Death
Heros
Twenty Good Years
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip – However, I do think this show is too hyped and may not be that great even with the fantastic cast. I will watch it but I am not sure about it.

I also think there are about 10 shows that will tank big time and not make it out of October – LOL! For a list of most of the new shows premiering this fall click here. Thursday's are by far our busiest night of TV. I don't even think DVR is going to be able to record everything we want to watch - oh well!!

So grap your remote, get your favorite blankets and cuddle up in the coming weeks as all the new shows premier - FALL IS HERE!

So once again, what are your favorite new and old shows that will be premiering this fall?

7 comments:

  1. Yay for FALL t.v.! I actually am looking forward to:

    LOST
    The Office
    My Name is Earl.

    (I'm thinking about buying the iPod subscription to LOST, just so I can MAKE SURE I see it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most excited for Gray's Anatomy - although I'm not so happy about the move to thurs. night.
    Also, Scrubs...and I'm saddened thinking this may be the last season :(
    I also enjoy My name is Earl...and of course Football...pro, college, high school...it doesn't matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I forgot about Scrubs!!! I LOVE that show! I agree, I am not too happy if this is the last season - that will suck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey's Anatomy
    The Office
    and i really liked that show they started last spring - what about brian or something something brian. i did watch the episodes, i just can't think of the name. i hope they bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:59 AM

    I'm most looking forward to. . .
    1. Boston Legal
    2. How I Met Your Mother
    3. Two and a Half Men

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YEAH!! I forgot about that Bryan show...I enjoyed that one too...hope it does come back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. was it called "what about bryan?"

    ReplyDelete