Monday, February 16, 2009

Get The GIST

2-8-09
1. Watching “new release” movies
2. Taco Night for Dinner! Seriously, why is it that Taco Night is SO fantastic!
3. When people actually read and comment on my blogs! I get sad when they don’t :(
4. My husband cleaning the dining room without me having to ask. We seriously still had Christmas stuff piled up in there and he cleaned it all up and it looks great now. I really appreciated it.
5. The snow mostly melted and no water getting in our basement. (still knowcking on wood though)

2-9-09
1. My Aunt Halsene
2. That I was old enough to really appreciate the time I had with her.
3. Her jar of buttons and the hours we spent playing with them!
4. For being one of the kindest and caring people I know.
5. Dear Aunt Halsene, I am so grateful for the time we had together, but more so I am grateful that you are finally in a better place and suffering no more. It would be selfish of ANY of us wanting you to stay and I know we are all thankful that you will no longer have to go through any more pain or confusion.

2-10-09
1. The smell of clean laundry
2. Bleach
3. When friends text or email me pictures of their kids
4. Having our cats run to the door to greet us when we come home
5. Not having leftovers to throw away…meaning we are not wasting food.

2-11-09

1. Vodka Sauce…..A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
2. The rain cleaning every speck of dirt, salt and/or mud off my car.
3. No water in our house from the rain.
4. Valentines Day cards from friends
5. My last day with My Yahoo Radio. You were fantastic.

2-12-09
1. New copiers at work
2. Rotisserie chicken from Meijer
3. Dinner with my sister
4. The Real Housewives of Orange County…love the DRAMA! Though I don't know how grateful I am that these people actually exist and that people are that shallow. That is sad.
5. The hugs and kisses exchanged between Terry & I when he gets home at 9:30 at night.

2-13-09
1. The fact that my sister and husband get along SO well! They are seriously like brother and sister. They met when she was 12 and just get along so well.
2. Not getting as scared as I thought I would at the Friday the 13th movie that I was FORCED to go to. But I will not lie, I was VERY tense for 95 minutes.
3. Having a hat during the movie so I could cover my eyes quickly!
4. Starbux Coffee…the first time I have had one in 3 weeks!
5. Having something in the freezer to make for dinner.

2-14-09
I am Grateful For Terry Because….
1. Conversations with Terry. This is what first attracted me to him. I could listen to him talk about topics like religion, music, history, and science forever. And sometimes he WILL talk about those things forever.
2. His Laugh. He has the most contagious and hilarious laugh EVER.
3. His eyes. I can only hope our kids have his color eyes.
4. He is passionate. When he is talking about things he believes in he is very passionate. Some people do not like this because they feel he comes off as rude if they have a different opinion on the subject matter. However, he is not rude but really he is just challenging you to look at what you believe in and be JUST as passionate about it and express it to him. He likes people to be logical and passionate about what they believe in.
5. He is himself and comfortable with who he is and doesn’t care what people think. I wish I could be that comfortable with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment