Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Favorite Things About Christmas ‘08

A little late, yes, but here were some of my favorite things about Christmas this year:

-Just the fact it was Christmas!!!!
-Christmas Eve at our house with the H. family
-Christmas morning with my hubby
-Terry wearing his snoopy PJ bottoms and red and green knitted footsie slippers. (it was adorable)
-My awesome French toast for Christmas morning breakfast
-Christmas day with the H. family
-My parents coming up for the weekend
-Prime Rib & Mashed Potatoes
-Movies, Movies, Movies
-Mario Kart Wii!!!!!
-So many awesome and thoughtful presents (thank you, thank you, thank you)
-My dad getting mad at my coffee maker (it was user error)
-SO much laughter
-Our Christmas tree
-Spending time with our families

There was so much more, but these are just a few! Thank you to our families for such a wonderful Christmas. We love you SO very much! Now on to the New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment