Monday, November 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Happy Birthday, a day late, to my brother Alec! He turned 16 yesterday and boy do I feel old!


Here are my brothers, Matt (who will be turning 19 this month and is on the left) and Alec (on the right). They moved from Ohio over 10 years ago and currently live in Tennessee. The last time I saw them was 2 years ago at my wedding :( I miss them dearly and it breaks my heart that I do not get to see them often and be a part of their lives as regularly as I would like. But i love them to death and wish Alec a FANTASTIC birthday. P.S. I asked him what he got and he said the instinct. I then asked him what the heck that was! For those like me who are not up on the technology, it is the new Sprint touch phone. (aw)


So anyways - happy Birthday brother!! I love you and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment