Thursday, September 13, 2007

TBS - Where it's At!



I have to say that TBS has some GREAT comedy shows on! Seriously I could pretty much laugh my way through an entire day just watching the shows on TBS!

Some of my favs include:
Family Guy *new to TBS
Seinfeld
Saved by the Bell
The Fresh Prince..
Just Shoot Me
Friends
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Office *new to TBS
Sex and the City

Seriously...they got the market on syndicated comedy shows!!!

Way to go TBS, you bring a smile to my face!


(Tuesdays are particularly my favorite day to watch TBS!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO loving the Office in syndication. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes....i just noticed the new additions tonight (FG and Office) - how FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that The Office is already in syndication. They're all going to be making bank forever.

    Good for them.

    Did you read that real-life Pam and her real-life husband are separated? Sad.

    ReplyDelete