Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I said what?

So at the Bridal Shower they played this "game" that I had never heard of, having never been to a bridal shower before! They apparently play it without telling the bride they are playing it - to make it more fun! I am sure you have heard of this, but it was cute and a fun way to embarrase the bride infront of her grandparents :-)

So as you are opening the gifts a bridesmaid secretly writes down what you say as you open the gifts. Then after you open all the gifts you read the list out loud under the heading...."This is what you will say to your other on your wedding night". Now I have a dirty mind and as my friends say - I always go there- so I thought this was funny!! Very cute idea! We cracked up and my face was 4 shades of red! I am writing down some of my favorites...

(remember, this is what I said about the gifts)

What I will say on my Wedding night to T.

1. That comes in handy
2. Oh yeah
3. I'm a big fan
4. Oh, that's cute
5. I like that
6. I like the hot stuff
7. Thank you, Thank you
8. Is that possible
9. Oooooh
10. I'm trying
11. I'll be very careful
12. It looks like it is from the 17th century
13. Oh, just what I wanted
14. Am I taking too long
15. You did that on purpose
16. I'm not very smart when it comes to this
17. Ooh, it's a big one too
18. I like those
19. They're different sizes too
20. It's heavy
21. Oh my, how do these work
and my personal fav...
22. There's a lot in here, I can't get it all out!

hahaha - good times, good times!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Jenn. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have you know, had I been sitting there (and why the hell I would have, I cannot say), I would have said, "That's what she said!" after each and every comment. Then I would have giggled like an 8 year old school girl.

    It makes me proud that the fairer sex is coming around to "that's what she said" jokes. Always classic. Always (in)appropriate.

    PS: SummerSlam. August 20th. It's on.

    PPS: I have been perfecting my People's Elbow on the Missus, so I recommend you watch yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious!!

    I, too, have never heard of this game. But it sounds fun (for other people, not me.)I'm easily embarrassed, so I understand "turning 4 shades of red".

    Lubricating jelly and sexual innuendos... that's like the best shower ever!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH, the "that's what she said" jokes. Funny and easily used in many a different situations!

    SummerSlam, eh? Did you OK this with the boss lady? ;-) I am sure if we play our cards right we can turn M. into a big fan of WWE!!

    T and I are actually fans of the figure four leg lock, that is a fun one :-)

    AND YES! I think I can say this was the best shower EVER, hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooooo!

    I am not sure if you knew this, but to BE THE MAN.... YA GOTTA BEAT THE MAN!! Woooooooooooo!

    Figure Four = best submission EVER. Even the reversal (rolling over while in the leglock) is freaking sweet. I cannot deny that I have laid down no less than 30 FFs on people in my life. Followed by "Woooooooooooooo!"s, chops to the chest, and both hands prominently display four fingers.

    On a side note, my buddy lives in Charlotte and has run into The Nature Boy a few times. They live about 5 miles apart (if that). I will visit him sometime and I told him if we did not spend at LEAST half of my trip looking for him I would rake his eyes, give him a chair shot, and frog splash him from the top of his house. I am not kidding. And he knows this.

    That's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete